We are one of Australia's prominent health care providers in the aged care sector and aim to be the premier provider of aged care services – to do this we need your help.
Being supported by our National ACFI Manager you will be responsible supporting our care homes in submission of ACFI applications. This position is Sydney based with travel to the Central Coast
Your aim is to assist the team at facility level to become proficient in their applications and ensuring their assessments are accurate and helping them to identify opportunities to optimise funding.
You have knowledge of ACFI documentation, assessments and submissions as well as practical online/electronic ACFI claiming knowledge. Your experience in a similar role coupled with nursing qualifications will ensure success in the role.
- Audit and evaluate all ACFI assessments and submissions.
- Ensure claim congruency, accuracy, funding maximization and compliance with regulations.
- Provide mentoring & coaching with standardisation of ACFI processes and systems
- Identify ACFI knowledge deficits and provide appropriate guidance / education
- Evaluate outcomes including downgrades, increases in funding and completion of relevant surveys or reports.
- Assume responsibility for the successful implementation of all new and improved processes.
- This position is Sydney based with travel to the Central Coast
It would be advantageous if you had:
- Tertiary qualifications in training and assessment
- Exceptional clinical assessment and documentation skills
- Previous experience with data analysis
- Current unrestricted registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Clean Drivers Licence and own car
- Change management experience
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous quality care
The opportunity to significantly impact the business across your area of responsibility and contribute to a strong and dedicated ACFI team. The opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation who will the premier provider of aged care and accelerate your career – we have exciting growth plans that you can be part of with lots of future career opportunities.
This is a multi-site position hence travel is an essential component of this role.
Front of Mind, Frontline Health - specialist recruiters to the healthcare industry
To apply online, please click on the apply button and attach your CV and Cover Letter preferably in Word format
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Connie Fitzpatrick on +61 2 8249 4019 or +61408 11 000 2, quoting Ref No. 145277. Please continue to check our website for other positions available.