ACFI Officer – Multi-site Residential Aged Care
This leading Aged Care provider has an enticing opportunity for an ACFI Officer to work across 4 residential facilities west of Brisbane. You will work alongside the ACFI personnel and managers at each site to ensure each facility receives optimal funding as per the level of care provided to residents.
- Prepare relevant documentation/data entry
- Understand facility ACFI targets/budget/ KPI’s
- Training and mentoring staff on the processes and importance of ACFI
- Auditing and submitting ACFI claims
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of Clinical Governance Framework
- Contribute to the development and delivery of education modules for staff to support and enable clinical practice
To be successful you must have:
- Sound knowledge of Aged Care and the Aged Care Accreditation Standards & previous experience in a similar role.
- Relevant qualifications & AHPRA registration as a RN or EEN
- Proactive organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, high level of computer literacy
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Current police clearance certificate
- Current driving licence
- Recognised ACFI course advantageous.
In return you will get:
- Ongoing training and supportive work environment.
- Competitive remuneration package including super and option to salary package as per NFP incentives.
- A genuine career opportunity with a market leader.
- Individual car park, and easy to access locations - flexibility on where to base yourself.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Ability to travel and see Sunny QLD - and be paid for it!!
If you would like to secure a niche role with ample career opportunities and diversity in your working days, this is the position you don't want to miss. Submit our CV today - alternatively, for additional information, please feel free to call me on 0408 705 872.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tara Rae at Frontline Health Brisbane on 1300 951 951, quoting Ref No. 145669 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.