Our client is looking for a highly skilled and confident Aged Care Registered Nurse (RN) to manage the day-to-day operations of this small residential facility and community service. Built on a strong reputable foundation, this organisation is looking to welcome an aspiring leader to take the next step in their career. If you are looking for a ‘tree change,’ this is the perfect opportunity – located in a regional Central QLD town known for its colourful beauty, friendly locals and relaxed lifestyle, this is your chance to harness work-life balance whilst securing a highly sought after management position in the expanding aged care sector.
What Are The Benefits?
Our client's main reputation comes down to stability - they attract great staff, and keep them for years and years. Here's why -
- Career potential is huge - highly organised, stable organisation with continued growth across all areas, lending to more and more opportunities for your to expand your career
- Great salary package + super + salary packaging benefits (your living expenses will be tax-free, so more money in your pocket) + staff benefits unique to this organisation
- Stunning location and well appointed facilities - secure a highly regarded management role and relax in your down time!
- Potential for relocation assistance
- Exceptional support streams from other managers and full Head Office support
- This role really provides the perfect blend of diversity and challenge, allowing you to secure a highly contended management position but with a very manageable workload.
What are the Requirements to Be Successful?
- AHPRA registration as a Div 1 Nurse
- Previous experience in leadership/management roles with Residential and/or Community Aged Care services
- Understanding of HR, budgeting and operational management
- Ability to prioritise tasks and time efficiently
- Strong focus towards continuous improvement and evolving with the ever changing climate of aged care.
This opportunity is a great choice for you to be part of an engaging and rewarding team in this beautiful location. Don't wait to apply - we will be conducting interviews as applications are received.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tara Rae at Frontline Health Brisbane on 1300 951 951, quoting Ref No. 145685 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.