AGED CARE QUALITY SUPPORT COORDINATOR
Outstanding opportunity for a team player and strong leader with exceptional communication and ACFI skills to join a large and forward thinking organisation today.
This respected and customer-focused business is one of Australia's leading providers of aged care facilities. Their aim is to continuously improve the level of management and support they deliver with an emphasis on maintaining the personal independence of the residents.
To assist them in maintaining the focus on their residents, they are now looking for an experienced and exceptional Registered Nurse with previous experience as Clinical Manager/ Clinical Nurse/ ACFI Coordinator to join their team today. Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the highest standard of quality support to Manager's across 4 sites
- Working with Managers to achieve best practice outcomes
- Ensuring aged care funding systems, legislation and quality standards are implemented, maintained and maximised
- Effectively managing resources within budget
- providing advice and evidence based reports
- Focusing on fostering supportive and mentor based relationships with Staff and Managers
To really make an impact in the role and establish yourself quickly as an integral part of the team, you will have:
- Current AHPRA Nursing Registration
- Extensive experience with ACFI, Management and Aged Care
- Experience in a similar role at a high level of competency
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organisational and planning skills in managing human resources
This position is well remunerated, strongly supported by senior management, and a varied and challenging role. This role will not last long, please do not wait to submit your interest.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Frontline Health Brisbane on +61 (7) 3218 2770, quoting Ref No. 96979 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.