Our client belongs to one of the major providers of Private Healthcare in Australia. The hospital is recognised for providing high quality, patient focused care and is recognised for the important role it plays in the community of Melbourne.
The hospital has state-of-the-art facilities and fosters a dynamic team-based environment, reflected in the best clinical care and warm, caring environment. They are now looking for dynamic, motivated and experienced ANUM to join their friendly team in their Intensive Care Unit/Coronary Care Unit.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Registered Nurse (DIV1) with current AHPRA
- Experienced ICU/CCU nurse with ventilator experience and previous ICU/CCU management experience
- 3-5 years post grad experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Post Graduate certificate in Critical Care
What's in it for you?
- Great location - work life balance live by the sea
- Attractive salary
- Annual salary increases
- Supportive and dynamic working environment
- Great Opportunity for professional development
Don't delay, for a confidential discussion call Laurey-Ann Hobbs now on 0421 553 300