Our client is a national leading provider of workplace solutions and injury management services, and is currently expanding in a number of areas. As such, a highly contested role has become available for a senior allied health professional to manage a small multi-disciplinary team and drive business growth throughout the Townsville region. If you are looking for a senior management role within a culturally diverse, exciting and expanding business, you've found it.
As the Area Manager, you will be chiefly responsible for the running of the allied health team and managing their provision of high quality return to work outcomes for injured or ill people and your customers. Specifically, you will manage all areas of HR, finances, quality assurance and accounts. You will be heavily involved in driving business growth and tapping into the relatively untouched local market - there is plenty of room for movement and success! Therefore, impeccable people management and business management skills are a must. Additionally you must have:
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy/Exercise Physiology/Psychology/Rehabilitation Counselling.
- Registration with relevant governing body (i.e. AHPRA, ESSA etc).
- Previous experience in occupational rehabilitation industry
- Demonstrated business development and management skills, with management experience
- Excellent communication and customer relationship/rapport building skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and previous experience in the development of occupational rehabilitation services.
You Will Be Offered:
- An outstanding salary package, commensurate with experience.
- Multiple career pathways.
- Exceptional training, support and continuing professional development opportunities.
- A well regarded position within an innovative and leading company.
- The chance to work on a diverse portfolio – this is far from a tedious role!
Join the team as the Area Manager and take ownership, sharing in the huge levels of success to be attained by yourself and your team! If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, have a background in occupational health, coupled with strong management skills, we encourage you to apply now to avoid disappointment.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris on 0455023091, quoting Ref No. 144236 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.