This is a wonderful opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated Educator looking for a new challenge as an Assistant Coordinator.
A perfect role for both personal and professional growth for an engaging Educator who enjoys working as part of a collaborative team.
The highly respected Before and After School Care Centre is attached to a Primary School located on the Northern Beaches which prides itself on offering a safe, caring and healthy environment for children. It is an exciting time to join the OOSH Centre as it is continuing to expand, currently with 50 children in the morning and up to 80 in the afternoon, this number will continue to increase with an increase in school enrolments. It is a centre that offers free choice, open ended and structured activities for children to promote and encourage self esteem and autonomy.
The Centre operates between the hours of 7am – 8.30am and from 3pm – 6pm.
- Full time, permanent position
- 38 hours a week
- Commence in October 2017
- Term time only
- Create high quality, stimulating programs for children aged between 5-12
- Assist in the running of the before and after school care service
- Plan, implement and monitor programs
- Be actively involved in the Quality Assurance Program
- Work closely with and support the Coordinator in the delivery of stimulating programs that meets the children’s social, emotional and developmental needs
The Successful Candidate will;
- Be passionate about children’s wellbeing, learning and development
- Have a qualification in out of hours, education, recreation or childcare
- Hold a current working with children check
- Have a First Aid Certificate (or a willingness to obtain)
- Have the ability to implement high quality programs for children
- Have experience working with children aged 5-12 in group settings
- Have an awareness of duty of care and risk management
- Be enthusiastic, energetic, motivated and organised
- Be knowledgeable of the Framework for School Age Care (desirable)
If you can demonstrate that you can meet the above criteria we look forward to hearing from you.
We are specialists in education recruitment and work with a variety of Independent, Catholic and Public Schools across Sydney. We have a fantastic relationship with our candidates and really work with them to get them the work that suits them and their career pathway best. At Frontline Education we have a friendly, specialist team who have a fantastic reputation for customer care.
For a confidential discussion or for more information on the role please contact Sharon Allison on 02 8016 5488 or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact [Sharon Allison] on +61 2 8016 5400, quoting Ref No. 142403 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.