Located in the sunny Bayside area this large and well known gaming pub is currently on the hunt for an ambitious and well grounded Assistant Manager to join their front of house team to help maintain their position as the place to visit in the area. Owned by one of the leading pub groups means a role at this venue certainly offers plenty of scope for growth and career development.
As Assistant Manager you will be responsible for running a variety of key shifts while organising and managing staff to uphold the high standards standards expected by patrons across the venues food, beverage and gaming facilities. You will be the right hand of your venue manager as you work together to drive business to greater heights.
In order to be successful in this role you must:
- Have 2 years previous experience in a management position.
- Hold the relevant Vic Gaming License, RSA, RSG accreditation.
- Have strong food and beverage knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi task under pressure.
- Strong understanding of the financial side of the business.
- Be a team player.
- Lead by example.
- Have staff training experience.
If you are ready for a new challenge we want to hear from you.