A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team as the Assistant Manager of a popular pub/bistro/gaming venue in Melbourne's East. This is a well-established, popular club that offers exciting career opportunities for the right person.
They are looking for a dynamic and widely experienced Assistant Manager with a background in high-volume food and beverage service as well as experience and accreditation in gaming operations.
The successful candidate will have all relevant Victorian gaming and TAB accreditation as well as:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven staff management experience - training, hiring, mentoring
- Experience assisting in the overseeing a large gaming operation
- Closely managing and maintaining stock and labour costs
- Great customer service across bar, gaming, and the bistro
- A hands on leadership style
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to work within a great company with outstanding career progression opportunities.
If you think you fit the bill, we want to hear from you!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melbourne Hospitality on (03) 8676 0724, quoting Ref No. 142438 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.