An amazing opportunity has become available for a driven Assistant Manager to join this friendly team at a busy North Western suburbs local Pub.
The venue boasts a modern bistro serving great food, bars, gaming and retail liquor, supported by a team working environment and a regular clientele base.
As the successful candidate you will;
- At least 2 - 4 years Management experience in the Pub industry
- Competent food and beverage skills
- A current Victorian Gaming licence and experience
- TAB Licence and experience an advantage
- A hands-on leadership style and team player attitude
- Stock and labour management knowledge
- Outstanding customer service standards
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm with what you do
In return, you will enjoy a competitive salary package, a rotating roster, strong leadership, a friendly and happy working environment. This is a great opportunity for progression with a supportive small company structure.