Take this opportunity to join a large Venue with the complete offering as Assistant Venue Manager, a part of a growing Melbourne Pub Group. This venue has Gaming, Bistro, Sports Bar, Family Area and Nightclub so there is always a crowd and always busy.
As Assistant Manager it will be your responsibility to support the Venue Manger in the day to day operations of the venue as well as the ongoing training and development of the staff.
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong Food and Beverage knowledge and service
- Understanding of business operations
- Current valid RSA, RSG and TAB Licence
- Leadership and training skills
- Passion for Hospitality Industry
- A great friendly personality
This role offers a solid starting salary with great opportunity for training and development across a large group. If this sounds like the role for you then don not hesitate,