A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Venue Manager to take the reins at this well known busy venue located in the Northern Suburbs. Comprising a large bistro, sports bar, gaming room and lounge area, accommodation and bottle-shop this venue is seeking energetic industry professional to join the team and lead the team.
As Assistant Manager you will responsible leading and training the Food and Beverage teams, managing key shifts and setting an exceptional standard of service. In this role you will have the full support and training of a large Group Operations and dedicated Management Team.
To be a suitable candidate for this role you will have:
- Experience working in a similar operation
- A current Victorian Gaming License, RSA, and RSG certificates
- Effective leadership, communication, and organisational skills
- Proven high volume food and beverage experience
- Natural confidence in leading passionate hospitality professionals to achieve great standards.
- Ability to create and maintain a great atmosphere for employees and customers alike
- Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of venue operations.
If this sounds like a venue and role you would like to be a part of then do not hesitate to send through your most recent application.