About the Company
This large international retailer has been operating for over 30 years. A highly established company with strong ethics and history. They are well renowned in providing innovative performance gear for an active individual!
About the Role
As the Assistant Manager you will be responsible for leading and coaching the team, driving sales and KPIs and consistently providing excellent customer service. To be successful in this role you must excel in being a passionate brand ambassador and leader.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to manage a team to store budgets and KPIs
- Self-motivated and willingness in meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Experience in apparel / fashion retail
- A passion for excellent customer service
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage high volumes of stock
- Experience in developing, managing and training a team
Benefits and Rewards
- An environment where great performance is recognised and rewarded
- Annual bonus scheme
- Generous staff discounts
- Excellent coaching, training and development plans and progression opportunities.
- Work for a well established, worldwide brand!
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate retail leader to join our Darwin Store. APPLY NOW!!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rory Manwaring on +61 7 3010 9295, quoting Ref No. 142075 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.