This iconic venue in Melbourne's North West is searching for a highly organised, energetic and dedicated hospitality professional to join their team as an Assistant Manager.
Working alongside a hands-on team of Managers, including the owners, you will be responsible for maintaining high standards of service across the venue, with a particular focus on food and beverage service and functions.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned hospitality professional with a strong background in both management and functions, has a passion for good food and good service, and possesses creative flair and eye for detail.
To apply for the role of Assistant Manager you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- All relevant accreditation - Vic Gaming License, RSA, RSG
- Previous management experience in a large team and busy venue
- Strong food and beverage knowledge
- Passionate about customer service and building relationships
- Confidence with venue reporting and accountability
- Creative Flair and Exceptional functions knowledge
- An Eye for Detail
If this sounds like you