About the Company:
Our client started back in the 1970's with only 4 staff. Today they are now operating over 50 stores and employ over 5000 staff nationally, holding them at the largest independent grocery retailers in Australia. The company's strengths lie in operating on the principles of a family business and supporting the local suppliers. They hold strong values for the business, quality products and service as well as their people.
About the role:
Due to their success and growth we are searching for a experienced Assistant Meat Manager to join the team at their Parkinson store. You will be a qualified butcher with supervisor or management experience and wanting to see yourself progress within your career. You will have outstanding customer service skills and leave a positive impression with all of your customers. Working for this company you will not be just another employee you will be a valued member of the team and will be offered excellent career opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Butcher with some previous leadership experience either in supermarket or an independent retailer.
- A strong leadership ability - leading teams of 4 + staff
- A lead by example nature and the ability to lead, mentor and grow your team
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to leave a lasting positive impression with your customers
- The ability to reach sales targets & KPI's and promote growth
- A strong OH&S focus and the ability to ensure company guidelines are adhered to.
- A genuine desire to build a strong retail management career with the leaders in the business.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Outstanding career development and progression as further growth is planned
- An amazing team culture of fun, supportive and professional staff
- A generous salary package
- Tuesday to Saturday roster creating a perfect work/life balance
- Safe and clean working environment
Are you ready for your next challenge? APPLY TODAY!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jennifer Bush on 0403 085 885 , quoting Ref No.  or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.