About the Company and role:
This is a sought after employer in the supermarket industry due to their commitment to staff and career development. You will not be just another employee you will be a valued member of the team. They hold strong values for the business, quality products and service as well as their people.
Due to their success and growth we are searching for a self motivated and experienced Assistant Meat Manager to work within their very busy supermarket business at Parkinson.
Skills and Experience
- My client is after a Qualified Butcher with some previous leadership experience either in supermarket or an independent retailer.
- A strong leadership ability - leading teams of 4 + staff
- A lead by example nature and the ability to lead, mentor and grow your team
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to leave a lasting positive impression with your customers
- The ability to reach sales targets & KPI's and promote growth
- A strong OH&S focus and the ability to ensure company guidelines are adhered to.
- A genuine desire to build a strong retail management career with the leaders in the business.
- Be available over a 7 day rotating roster.
Benefits and Rewards
- Outstanding career development and progression as further growth is planned
- An amazing team culture of fun, supportive and professional staff
- A generous salary package
- The flexibility of a 7 day roster.
This is a highly sought after employer so this opportunity will not last long.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jennifer Bush on , quoting Ref No.  or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.