This famous luxury brand prides themselves on providing outstanding customer experiences and a unique product. This store is now looking for a strong Assistant Manager who can support upper management, representing the brand and confidently being involved in the mentoring and training of the team. Strong sales ability and immaculate presentation are a must along with an adaptable and approachable personality. Having a background in consultative, one on one customer service will take you far! This company is offering a very competitive salary package + incentive scheme, with an exciting and diverse working culture.
- Exposure to elegant, sophisticated product
- Great work/life balance, rotating roster, no late nights!
- Diverse, motivational culture
- Rewarding salary + Incentive scheme
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Training and mentoring of younger team
- Adapting to diverse customer range
- Consultative customer service
- Overseeing all stock, products and ranges
- Daily operational duties
- Confident sales person
- Strong management background
- People focused and approachable personality
- Adaptable, familiar with different cultures
If you are wanting to work for a diverse, reputable brand and have good experience in selling and handling high end products then this could be a great fit. If you are interested please APPLY TODAY!!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisha Taylor on 95230471, quoting Ref No. 145486 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.