This well-known successful chain of restaurants is seeking an energetic and engaging Assistant Manager to support the Restaurant Manager directly in achieving success with not only the bottom line but the development of your employees and the local community.
Serving fresh, produce driven, local menu items; you will have the magnetic persona to be the face of the store and a leader your team look up to.
This role is full of fulfilling opportunities whether it’s connecting with local communities and charities or having the work/life balance to enjoy earning a competitive salary plus bonuses!
You’re main responsibility will be to drive revenue and compliance through training, development and maintaining consistency within the brand. First and foremost you are a great leader & charismatic people person but in addition you will also posses:
- Experience in effective day-to-day management whilst achieving targets
- Background with financial management including stock take and increasing sales
- A pride for induction and training of new staff
- A passion for good food and providing exceptional customer service
- Mixture of experience in fast paced restaurants for the past 3 years
- Front-line management style that show’s you’re always ready to dive in with both hands
In return you will receive training and development to assist you in beginning your journey to a senior role within this national company APPLY TODAY to find out more!