This well established company is driven by a genuine passion for selling exclusive furniture and home ware that’s not only pleasing to the eye but also comfortable. Employee’s are focused and understand each customer is an individual requiring a different but high level of service. Customers experience ambience and an honest warm welcome on arrival at the store and are free to browse for ideas or take advantage of the highly trained team offering up assistance when required.
- Work alongside a sales driven and focused team
- Ongoing support to help you achieve your very best
- Full training to get you up to scratch and to gain outstanding product knowledge
- Great employee perks including discounts off top quality products
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Store Manager with running the store
- Drive sales and KPI's to ensure the store is profitable
- Deal with stock control and large volumes of product
- Provide a high level of customer service offering advice and assistance when required
- Visual Merchandising and staging products
- Previous large format experience or comfortably working in higher paced environment
- Ability to lead, motivate and coach the team
- Consultative selling style
- A keen interest in interiors/home ware
- Focused, customer driven and sales orientated
Your previous retail Assistant Manager experience will see you manage a large team with ease and you will welcome the challenge of a fast paced environment where no two days are the same. Apply Now!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Halpin on +64 9 523 0471, quoting Ref No. 146004 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.