With over 60 years experience, this Australian owned business manufactures premium products for the Australian market. They pride themselves in great craftsmanship and design as well as making sure that their customers are 100% satisfied with their products.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager to be the brand ambassador for the company. You must have the ability to work autonomously. Treating this business as your own, and ultimately leading the store to success by driving sales and continuing to provide excellent customer service.
- Overall management of the store
- Excellent customer service and achieving sales budgets
- Stock management and merchandising
- Business development and local marketing of store
- Administrative and store maintenance duties
- After sale customer care
What we are looking for:
- An experienced store manager from a similar background in selling premium products
- A proven track record in selling high ticket items
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Can do attitude with plenty of enthusiasm
- A passion for customer service
- Experience in bedding, home wares or furniture is a plus but not essential
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to confidently close a sale
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Impeccable presentation
- Autonomy to run your own store
- Career development in a great company
- A flexible roster for work life balance
- Generous remuneration package
- Great commission structure
- Support from upper management
This could be the next career path you are looking. Don’t delay as opportunities like this won’t last long. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
quoting Ref No. 147738 or otherwise please call Richard Easton on 0410 563 790.