Benefits & Rewards
- Attractive staff discounts
- Fun and exciting working environment
- Customer and team focused culture
- Amazing potential for growth and development with the business
- Vibrant and dynamic team environment
- Feminine Branding
- Company Workshops
About The Role
As an Assistant Manager you will thrive in a fast paced environment; be an experienced leader, and a Natural Relationship Builder. You will be responsible for managing and driving a large store team and will report directly to the Cluster Manager. To succeed in this role, you must be motivated by driving sales and creating a team culture that is fun and exciting. You will posses a Passion for People and Group Management and will provide your team with training and development to further their individual growth and maximise the stores performance.
In return for your passion and outstanding performance across all key performance indicators, you will be rewarded with a very attractive bonus program.
Skills & Experience
- 2yrs minimum Retail Management Experience
- Proven growth in KPI's and Sales
- Be customer and team focused
- Have experience in performance management
- Stock management experience
- Strong communicator both verbally and written
- Ability to work autonomously
- Loss Prevention skills
- Visual Merchandising skills
- Ability to be a quick thinker and think outside the box to appeal to all customers
- Ability to lead a large team
- Experience with rosters and wage budgets
- Bright, bubbly, positive and resilient personality
- Consultative sales approach
About The Company
Our client is a leading women’s fashion business who believe their customers are the heart and soul of this company, drawing inspiration from global trends within the fashion sector. This Retailer is one of Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brands and is globally recognised.
If this sounds like you then please APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melissa Laws on 0456 660 222, quoting Ref No. 148134 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.