Benefits & Rewards
- Generous salary package
- Excellent staff discounts and incentives on offer
- Sunday to Thursday roster
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity to progress further within the business
About The Role
As an Assistant Manager you will be the face of the brand, a hands on leader and a dedicated and driven salesperson. You will be required to support the Store Manager in driving and leading a large sales team, maintaining merchandising standards, stock control and monitoring of store expenses. You will engage, inspire and motivate your team to achieve outstanding customer service and sales targets.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 Years management experience in a retail environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to drive a team to meet their sales budgets and KPI's
- Possess a great and approachable personality!
- Have a passion for jewellery, fashion and current trends
- A confident and sales driven manager who is prepared to improve the store and take it to the next level!
About The Company
This company strives to satisfy the senses of their customers in a fascinating way. Our client is a gift-ware and jewellery retailer who has been a leader in their field for many years. They now have a fantastic opportunity for a Store Manager for one of their high performing stores.
If this sounds like you and then Apply Now!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melissa Laws on 0456 660 222, quoting Ref No. 147802 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.