We're looking for motivated QSR Assistant Managers to join an amazing team of die-hard customer service operators in the company's Retail Food Outlets across Melbourne.
The ideal candidate is energetic, and bubbly, with skills both on the restaurant floor and off. We're looking for people who can lead a team by example, and offer high quality, consistent customer service to all, while managing the training and development of a gun hospitality team in the process.
In this role, we're also seeking an individual who can do all that - and smash out the administration tasks as well; keeping to budgets, monitoring wages and wastage, and forecasting for business success.
In seeking a candidate that possesses the best of both worlds - our client is also offering the best of both worlds: great salary and conditions, excellent work life balance, and the chance to join a team with real vision.
To be a great candidate for this position, you need to show:
- Experience in a similar QSR Management Role
- An understanding of restaurant financials
- The ability to work to and exceed KPI's
- A task oriented and goal driven attitude
- A positive approach to leading and inspiring a team
- Passion for customer service
- A willingness to lead by example
- A hands-on management style
- Genuine desire to succeed and achieve
This is an amazing opportunity to join an industry leader in a role which has real career potential and amazing work life balance.
If you're ready to inspire and be inspired