An exciting opportunity to join an owner operated Pub in the Essendon area is now available. The venue is looking for an Assistant Pub Manager who can oversee the daily operations, and have a major focus on functions and events.
The venue comprises of a large bistro, sports bar and TAB, gaming area and function spaces. You should have some experience in dealing with all elements of a large and multifaceted venue.
As the Assistant Manager, you will work closely with the General Manager and Owners to achieve a vast array of financial targets including labour costs, food costs, minimise wastage and implement new policies and procedures.
The ideal Assistant Manager will demonstrate experience with:
- Ensuring the smooth running of all departments
- Strong food and beverage skills, including overseeing a large variety of functions and events
- Assuring that great communication is established with all departments
- Ensuring food and beverage service standards are exceptional
- Knowledge with marketing the function spaces and promoting the venue facilities
- Solid understanding of venue financials
- Promote and friendly and safe workplace at all times
If this sounds like the position you want your career to move, then we want to hear from you.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melbourne Hospitality on (03) 8676 0724, quoting Ref No. 141557 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.