As one of the Eastern Suburbs most exclusive private members club, this venue is both high profile and well regarded in the area. Having a long history in the market and being the prestige golf club in the area, this club is know for being premium and offering top notch service
As part of the management team, you will support the restaurant manager and General Manager in ensuring the highest level of service and an ability to make things happen for the members. With a VIP clientele and membership, you will be both the go to on shift and have responsibility for ensuring seamless service in both a la carte and functions.
Ideal Qualities we seek include:
- Several years experience in a similar Assistant Manager role with a mix of a la carte and functions ideal
- A mature style that is able to deal with the affluent clientele and expectations of both the board and it's members
- Strong management style and the ability to train, mentor and focus a young team in restaurant sector
- Have above average service skills and are able to develop the skills of others with an eye for detail.
- Are fully across all aspects of operations and RSA guidelines, with experience in rostering and reporting on budgets
- An outgoing personality that will engage the members and build relationships with all within the club and your team
- Ideally we are seeking someone with personal transport due to the location
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned professional that is looking for a bit of balance and stability
- A competitive salary package is on offer for the right individual
- An opportunity to offer creative suggestions on building service standards and being part of the process.
If you would like to know more about this or other exciting roles, please Apply Below!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen McGuire on +61 (2) 8016 5430, quoting Ref No. 147253 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.