My client is an award winning restaurant located in the city. With modern decor, style and sophistication it offers a great dining experience for the finest taste buds and highest expectations.
About the role:
This is a full time Assistant Sommelier position with career progression for the right person. Offering the highest service standards and working with a professional team with on-going support and training.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- WSET3 certification
- Extensive wine knowledge - local and international
- Immaculate presentation with a professional outlook
- Fine Dining background
- Stock control and ordering experience
- Professional and positive outlook to your work
- Passionate and driven
- Team player
- Hands on style - wine service on the restaurant floor
If you are a professional looking to join a company where you can make a name for yourself and learn and work with some of the finest in the industry then I want to hear from you. Apply NOW
Please note: Only the short listed will be contacted. You must have full working rights in Australia to apply
To apply online, please click on the apply button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact us on +61 (2) 8016 5430, quoting Ref No. 143426 or otherwise please check our website for other positions available