An amazing opportunity to come on board with a large casual dining restaurant group as a strong Assistant Manager. This group is known for their love of great food, service and friendly culture. There is endless opportunity for growth for the right candidate within the group.
As an Assistant Manager you must be confident across the day to day operations of a venue as well as strong with customer service and staff training. A great, vibrant personality will be needed as you are the face of this great restaurant.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- A positive energy and attitude every day.
- Responsibility and accountability for individual and team performance.
- Understanding of restaurant financials including rosters and KPI's.
- Drive to build and grow in a hospitality role.
- Excellent communication and customer focus.
If this sounds like you then don't hesitate to apply and really grow your career.