This company's brand embodies the true family succession whilst passing on valuable knowledge to their team to continue to high value of service standard that is second to none.
For this role you will be rewarded with great salary package with solid commission structure, their product requires a highly presented individual with a strong sales acumen and drive to succeed. This company offers a fantastic training and development program with endless room for personal development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to meet and exceed given daily, weekly and monthly targets & KPI's
- Focus on providing exceptional top of the line service to all customers
- Effectively build & maintain ongoing customer relationships
- Assist with any stock or visual merchandising duties required
- Impeccable and eloquent presentation skills
- Outgoing, friendly & positive attitude
- Proven sales track record and competent
- Great communication skills and good sense of initiative
- A genuine nature with the up-most honest and integrity
- Fantastic opportunity to work in a premium product
- Attractive hourly wage + solid commission structure
- Friendly, motivating and supportive working environment
- Fully funded specialised training on product and sales support
An opportunity like this does not come around often, don't miss out and get in quick, we are interviewing suitable applicants immediately. APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Samantha Martch on +64 9 523 0471, quoting Ref No. 141286 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.