Benefits & Rewards
- 67hrs per fortnight
- Great Team Discount
- Individual Bonuses
- Sunday to Thursday roster
- North East Location
- High End Ladies Fashion Brand
- A focus on learning and development and career Management
- A unique and Rewarding Company culture
About The Role
As an Assistant Manager you will be the face of the brand — from the moment you greet the customer. You will need to lead by example and consistently display a high level of customer service to everybody who walks through the door. To be successful in this role you will be enthusiastic, self motivated, passionate about fashion and a hands on leader.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years management experience
- Experience in fast paced retail
- A passion to delivering Genuine customer service
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Experience working with high stock volumes
- Highly organised with great time management and communication skills
- Self motivating and able to motivate your team
- The ability to work weekends
About The Company
This company prides themselves on being a one-stop-shop for the plus size woman. Whatever your wardrobe & lifestyle needs; from work wear to gym wear, occasion wear to weekend wear, swimsuits to sleepwear they’ve got you covered!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melissa Laws on 0456 660 222, quoting Ref No. 146304 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.