My client opened their first store in Melbourne over 45 years ago and has grown to a network of stores across the country with over 80 stores today. They have plans to expand even further over the next few years.
They are at the forefront of technology of all things lighting. They pride themselves on having the latest and greatest range with their buying team exploring the world for the latest products on offer.
Our client is looking for an experienced Assistant Store Manager to work with the Alexandria store, and lead the team from the front!
- Generous Salary Package + Super
- Excellent bonus scheme on offer
- Flexible roster for work life balance
- Clear progression pathways within the company
- Ongoing training and development provided
- Previous Store Management experience essential
- Sales and retail experience required
- Must be able to lead a team from the front
- Proven track record of hitting targets and sales
- Great customer service and an approachable personality
- Drive the team to hit KPI's and reach store targets
- Provide support to Store Manager with daily store operations
- Provide excellent and consultative customer service
- Developing staff and driving the team to success
- Monitor and analyse sales figures for the store and the company
- Managing day-to-day operations of the store
If you are an experienced Assistant Store Manager, and you are looking for a business where you can develop and further your career, then do not hesitate to APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the Apply button. We are excited to hear from you.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact [Petey Wang] on [0410 563 937], quoting Ref No.  or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.