My client is a high end, premium market leading audio and electronic brand that focuses on innovation and new technologies. My client is known for their sleek designs and award winning product performances. They are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to join the management team at their Penrith Store.
- A salary to match the high end product this company sells
- Generous commission structure
- Alternating roster provides great work-life balance
- Great opportunity for progression
- Work with high ticket premium items
- Assist the Store Manager to achieve overall success
- Drive the team to reach targets and KPI’s
- Take a hands on approach to VM and stock management
- Provide excellent consultative style customer service
- Report to Store Manager
- Minimum 2 years management experience is required
- Retail environment background is necessary
- Possess strong leadership skills
- A history of delivering excellent customer service
- Previous experience in electronics is highly regarded but not essential
If you are an experienced assistant retail manager looking to expand your skill set on an international scale, APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Easton on 0410563790, quoting Ref No. 148472 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.