A Shining Example of an Outstanding Local Family Pub this Venue is re-opening after recent renovations and seek to bring on leaders for their amazing team. This Venue is well known for their busy bistro, exciting gaming room and large bar area and seeks a strong all-rounder to really take charge of the venue.
As the Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for leading the team of hospitality professional and working with the Venue Manager to build the community and financial footprint of the venue.
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Passion for good product and service
- All Gaming qualifications. RSG, TAB Licence
- Good understanding of financial management and reporting
- Drive to lead the team from the front
- Friendly and personable demeanour
- Ability to work Pub hours including weekends
If you meet these criteria and are looking for the next step forward then take this opportunity.