A recognised and well-loved global brand is currently experiencing a large growth phase that will see dramatic changes and venue openings planned for the immediate and ongoing future of the company.
They are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to come on board to assist with this growth and begin the new journey for this American inspired favourite.
As Assistant Manager you will be expected to have strong experience in high volume dining environments, be effective in managing large teams, and a strong understanding of how you can control a restaurants financial expenses on a day to day basis.
To see you successful in this role we also require that you:
- Have minimum 3 years experience in a la carte dining management.
- Be available to work full time hospitality hours including weekends and public holidays.
- Have experience within large brand focused company and keeping the guests experiences consistent.
- A bright, energetic and fun customer service style.
- Eligibility to work in Australia
You will gain qualifications and on the job training to set yourself up for a highly successful and well respected career in hospitality, so if this sounds like a great opportunity for you or you would like to find out more APPLY NOW and kick-start your career today.