A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Venue Manager to take the lead at this well known venue located in the Southern Suburbs. Comprising a large bistro, Sports bar, gaming room and lounge area, this venue is seeking energetic industry professionals to join the team.
As Assistant Manager you will responsible leading and training the Food and Beverage teams, managing key shifts and setting an exceptional standard of service. In this role you will have the full support and training of a large Group Operations and dedicated Management Team.
To be a suitable candidate for this role you will have:
- Experience working in a similar operation
- A current Victorian Gaming License, RSA, and RSG certificates
- Effective leadership, communication, and organisational skills
- Proven high volume food and beverage experience
- Have natural confidence in leading passionate hospitality professionals to achieve great standards.
- Ability to create and maintain a great atmosphere for employees and customers alike
You will be well presented with a strong and reliable work history within the industry and a real passion for providing excellent service in a busy environment.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melbourne Hospitality on (03) 8676 0724, quoting Ref No. 142156 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.