Our client are now looking for an experienced, dynamic and motivated Associate Nurse Unit Manager to lead their friendly Cath Lab Team. This position will allow you to develop your leadership skills through the daily coordination and management as a ANUM of the Cath Lab. We require that the successful candidate has previous experience in clinical Cath Lab.
We are also looking for a registered nurse with cath lab experience to join the team. You might be looking for a change of scenery, work life balance and flexibility. If yes then hit apply today or alternatively you may know of someone who fits this criteria.
Skills and Experiences
- Registered Nurse DIV1 with current AHPRA
- Previous experience in Cath Lab/Angiography Suite
- Previous ANUM looking for their next career move
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated management/leadership experience
- Hands on attitude
Whats in it for you?
- Great opportunity for professional development
- Excellent salary package
- Caring employer, freindly professional team
- Friendly community environment
Don't delay, for a confidential discussion call Laurey-Ann now on 0421 553 300.
To apply online, please click on the apply button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Laurey-Ann Hobbs on 0421 553 300, quoting Ref No. 145122 or check our website for other positions available.