Our Client is currently looking for an Associate Nurse Unit Manager to lead and support their dynamic and motivated Emergency Department team conveniently located near public transport. If you have demonstrated leadership experience in the area and relevant qualifications, then this job may be your new challenge.
The following criteria:
- Previous experience as an ANUM or CNS in Emergency
- Experienced Emergency nurse looking for a step up
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Committed to a high standard of clinical and patient care
- Excellent Leadership and communication skills
- Certificate in ED (Desired)
What's in it for you:
- Great team culture - Flexible work arrangements available
- Training and Development opportunities
- Close to Public Transport
- Managerial Opportunity
- Career Progression
- Salary Packaging
- Work for a well known organisation
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for do not hesitate to submit your application immediately. If you know someone who you think would excel in such a role then please forward this item on to them.
Please contact Aditi on 0432 55 33 00, for a confidential discussion.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aditi Sahni, quoting Ref No. 145091 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.