Our client is one of the country's leading providers of private health care. The success of the organisation is achieved by meeting the needs of the communities they serve, providing the highest possible standard of care and creating the environment for staff to work in a professional and productive environment.
We are currently looking for someone to lead in the role of ANUM Rehabilitation. If you feel like this is a great challenge for you to step and progress in your career, then do not hesitate to apply.
The following criteria:
- Previous ANUM experience in Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation experience and current AHPRA registration
- Experience in Leadership
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to lead, motivate and support staff
- Excellent time management skills
What's in it for you?
- South Eastern location
- Work in advanced state of the art Rehabilitation Ward
- Work with a company that cares about their people
- Ongoing training, development and support
- Award salary
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, do not hesitate to submit your application immediately. And if you know someone who you think would excel in such a role then please forward this item on to them.
Interviewing Now !!!!
Apply Now to express your interest, Or for a confidential discussion please call
Laurey-Ann on 0421 55 33 00 TODAY!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Laurey-Ann Hobbs, quoting Ref No. 147132 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.