About The Company
My client is a thriving and well known Convention centre offering unique and amazing experiences all year round to their clientele. With amazing facilities and an amazing location, they are top of the range in Darwin!
About The Role
We need a motivated and experienced BANQUETS MANAGER with a bubbly and enthusiastic nature. As the BANQUETS MANAGER , you will work closely with your team to ensure that the consistent high quality of customer service is upheld, and lead by example.
Our ideal candidate needs to be willing to put in the hard yards and create a good working environment for all. This role will be leading a large team of 4 full timers, and up to 300 casual staff in peak season. This means the role will require a focused and hands on Manager to help drive this team in the right direction.
If you are a highly experienced and passionate manager with amazing Banquets experience, apply now!
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a Banquets Manager role in a similar environment
- High volume experience essential - up to 2000pax
- A hands-on management style
- Full financial acumen including p&l reporting, budgets and forecasts
- Good communication and time management is essential
- Experience leading extremely large teams
- The ability to grow a team and deliver 5 star standards at all times
Benefits & Rewards
- Annual Salary of up to $75K + Super (NEGOTIABLE)
- Immediate Start available but not essential
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Real career progression available
- Attentive Executive Management
So - have I caught your attention? APPLY NOW !
Seeking a job change now? When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around? We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.
Why not set yourself ahead of the pack and register... its FREE!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Spear on , quoting Ref No. 143434 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.