Benefits & Rewards
• 55K base + Super + Brilliant Commission Structure
• OTE of up to 100K
• Opportunity to develop and grow with the company
• Australian Owned Company
• An environment where great performance is recognised and rewarded
• Fantastic Initial Training Program plus Ongoing Training and Development
• Uncapped Commission Over and Above your base salary!
• Great work life balance
About The Role
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of the Showroom; everything from customer service, sales, rosters, ongoing training and creating and maintaining a positive and vibrant sales environment where hard work is acknowledge and rewarded.
Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 2 years Proven Management Experience
• Ability to lead and drive a team to success
• Passion for making the Customer Successful at All Times
• Proven sales history of exceeding KPI’s and sales targets
• Fantastic Communication Skills
• Bright, Bubbly and Outgoing personality
• “Can Do” attitude
• High Energy Levels
• Ability to Set and Achieve Goals
• Outstanding Customer Service from the first point of contact
• Self motivation and drive
• Experience in a fast paced sales environment is highly regarded
• Drivers Licence and vehicle to travel across Adelaide if required
About The Company
Our Client is one of the largest recognised bedding companies backed by Health Care Professionals in Australia. Establishing themselves over 20 years ago they have continued to grow and have no plans for stopping any time soon. They pride themselves on their focus on the customer service and experience both during and after the sale.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melissa Laws on +61 8 8423 4521, quoting Ref No. 144130 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.