About the Company:
World renowned for absolute luxury and quality, this high end watch company is an International Powerhouse. The brands authentic and innovative designs are engineered for bold, self confident people who only want superior product
About the Role:
As the Boutique Store Manager you will be reporting directly to the Retail Operations Manager. To be successful for this position you will have a genuine passion for superior, quality products, a desire to cultivate an exceptional customer experience and strategic forward thinking vision.
Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional customer service acumen
- Proven track record in luxury high end sales
- Leader that has exceptional team development foundation
- Full profit and loss accountability
- Ability to inspire and motivate a medium sized team
- A natural ability to make people feel comfortable
- Customer focused business philosophy
- Experience in a fast paced sales environment
- Enthusiasm and energy with a professional approach
Benefits and Rewards:
- Work for a renowned International Company with endless career possibilities
- One FULL Weekend OFF a Month (Tuesday - Saturday 3 weeks out of 4)
- Amazing staff DISCOUNTS on a world renowned brand
- Sensational Team and Company culture
- VERY Generous Bonus structure !!!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melissa Bradshaw on 0406 308 799 , quoting Ref No.146155 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.