About the Client -
Our client is a rapidly growing commercial fit out company who works in a range of sectors including Retail, Commercial, Government, Education, Hospitality, interiors and refurbishment. They are a young, diverse company with an excellent reputation in the market working with some major brands.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Reporting to the Managing Director directly
- Working closely with architects, consultants and clients.
- Engaging and managing client relationships.
- Monitoring the market and competitor activity in relation to the direction and performance of projects.
- Develop marketing strategies tailored around companies strengths.
- Generate new business for the company through various methods including leveraging industry contacts you possess.
To be successful in this position you must possess the following:
- Strong contacts and relationships within the Sydney building and construction industry particularly fit out and refurbishments.
- Previous experience in a business development manager role within the building and construction industry.
- Proven sales record of previous projects.
- Tendering experience (preferred not essential)
- Strong leadership presence and ability to communicate with impact.
- Solid commercial acumen.
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks impacting project delivery and performance.
- Self motivated and ability to drive your sales cycle and exceed clients expectations.
- Ability to meet targets.
What's on offer:
- $110K neg + super + excellent commission structure that will have you earning an industry leading income!
- Monday to Friday roster
- Supportive workplace environment.