Are you ready to advance your retail management career with
Australia's leading telecommunications expert?
Do you posses 3 or more years of Sales Leadership experience and
have a will to want to lead, coach and develop your team?
Key requirements you must possess:
- Prior retail management experience
- Experience in leading, coaching & developing a sales team
- A strong commercial focus (P & L) experience
- Sales leadership – results driven
- Delegation & Time management
Responsibilities of the position:
- Achievement of store monthly & annual sales budgets as set out by the Area Manager
- Maintaining a high level of customer service by ensuring that service standards are high and that any complaints from customers about products & process are quickly resolved
- Maximizing profitability by effectively managing wages, rostering, controllable expenses, budget allocations and ensuring all team members are coached to exceed sales & KPI targets
- Controlling stock by monitoring stock levels, rotating stock & placing orders, and conduct monthly stock takes in line with store standards & compliance
- Building a team culture of outperform & being the local community leader in the telecommunications field
Benefits & Incentives:
- Local team activities including team dinners and team building
- Uncapped Commissions – with clear and realistic targets!
- Generous Incentive Program exclusively for Business & Sales Managers
- Multi-layered training & development programs for managers and team members
- Birthday Day Off, Education Allowance, and Paid Parental Leave
- Fantastic Monthly & Quarterly Commissions - UNCAPPED!
If this sounds like the role for you and you posses the desired
skill set as listed above, please APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Marchesani on 93824711, quoting Ref No. 142166 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.