Are you ready to advance your retail management career with
Australia's leading telecommunications expert?
Do you posses 3 or more years of Sales Leadership experience and
have a will to want to lead, coach and develop your team?
Key requirements you must possess:
- Prior retail management experience
- Experience in leading, coaching & developing a sales team
- A strong commercial focus (P & L) experience
- Sales leadership – results driven
- Delegation & Time management
Responsibilities of the position:
- Achievement of store monthly & annual sales budgets as set out by the Area Manager
- Maintaining a high level of customer service by ensuring that service standards are high and that any complaints from customers about products & process are quickly resolved
- Maximizing profitability by effectively managing wages, rostering, controllable expenses, budget allocations and ensuring all team members are coached to exceed sales & KPI targets
- Controlling stock by monitoring stock levels, rotating stock & placing orders, and conduct monthly stock takes in line with store standards & compliance
- Building a team culture of outperform & being the local community leader in the telecommunications field
Benefits & Incentives:
- Local team activities including team dinners and team building
- Great Internal Shining Star program thanks team members for living the company values.
- Fantastic Monthly & Quarterly Commissions
If this sounds like the role for you and you posses the desired
skill set as listed above, please APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Marchesani on 9382 4711, quoting Ref No. 143515 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.