Our client belongs to one of the major providers of Private Healthcare in Australia. The hospital is recognised for providing high quality, patient focused care and is recognised for the important role it plays in the community of Melbourne with its excellent support programmes for their patients and staff.
The hospital has state-of-the-art facilities and fosters a dynamic team-based environment, reflected in the best clinical care and warm, caring environment. They are now looking for dynamic, motivated and experienced Cardiac Technician to join their friendly team. If you have demonstrated experience in the area and relevant qualifications, then this job may be your new challenge.
As the Cardiac Technician you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical services to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of heart disease
- Acting as a mentor and educator to junior staff
- Operating specialist equipment, including ECG's, pacemakers and angiograms
- Documentation and data entry
- Providing quality patient care
- Contributing to research and ongoing improvement
- Stock control and equipment checks
To be successful:
- Cardiac Technician Grade 2 or 3
- Significant or relevant recent Cardiac Catheter Lab experience
- Bachelor of Science/Applied Science or equivalent
- Diploma in Ultrasound
- Cardiac Technologist qualification
- Electrophysiology experience (desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to mentor and lead a team of junior staff
- Flexible to work an on-call roster
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
What's in it for you?
- Work/life balance
- Generous salary
- Share your knowledge and experience
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications don't hesitate
For a confidential discussion call Laurey-Ann Hobbs 0421 553 300.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Laurey-Ann Hobbs, quoting Ref No. 145638 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.