Work for a company that has an exceptional and established reputation as an acute tertiary private hospital. They are known for comprehensive critical care, as well as inpatient and day patient services across a diverse range of medical and surgical disciplines.
You'll be joining an amazing team that. Come to further develop and harness your love of nursing to build the career you're pursing with outstanding professional development options. You'll be working alongside caring and professional staff who are dedicated to consistently providing safe and high-quality services to patients.
- Current registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse.
- Registered Nurse (RN) 2+ years experience in Cardiothoracics and/or Cardiology
- Have a desire to be a part of a great team
- Personal integrity and demonstrated commitment
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
You'll be Offered:
- Generous salary package
- NFP Salary Benefits - increase that take home pay!
- Convenient location with park availabilities
- Additional Organisational Benefits
- Flexible Hours
An opportunity is also available for a strong cardiac nurse to join the Cardiac Cath Lab unit. You'll be trained in this high specialized area.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Renee Lee on 08 9218 8213, quoting Ref No. 144245 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.