This is an exceptional role within a huge, and outstanding brand! Boasting exceptional French / Vietnamese inspired cuisine, this Bar / Bistro is well known, and looking for an amazing Demi Chef at a casual capacity ASAP.
We have an exciting CASUAL DEMI CHEF role available at a fantastic venue in the CBD.
We need a casual Demi Chef who is dynamic, passionate and has previous experience in an a la carte Restaurant. Strong experience in all sections of the kitchen is required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Trade qualifications are essential
- Experience in busy Restaurant
- Experience in French-Vietnamese cuisine
- Ability to work well in all sections of the kitchen
- We need passionate foodies with a great attitude, who are flexible to work some rostered shifts, but may also be available to cover unplanned sick leave.
- A genuine passion for your trade
- Ability to work well under pressure
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Award wages - Paid for the hours you work
- You will predominantly be scheduled for Thursday – Sunday shifts, lunch and/or dinner service.
- Immediate start on offer
- Amazing brand
- Fantastic Head Chef
- Fresh and seasonal produce
- Progression opportunity, this role has the potential to become FULL TIME
So - have I caught your attention ? APPLY NOW!
Seeking a job change now? When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around? We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.