Frontline Education is Sydney's leading Education Recruitment Specialist. We have a fantastic reputation for working with high quality teaching staff across New South Wales. You will enjoy working together with a very well established recruitment agency.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting experienced teachers within the special needs education sector for roles in 2018. We are looking to fill positions within the Western suburbs of Sydney. This role will offer a stable work life balance with great flexibility and the possibility of 5 day work week for those who are interested.
- Primary, Secondary teacher qualifications
- Hold NESA (BOSTES) and DEC approval to teach in NSW
- Strong behavioural management skills
- Flexibility to work in various location around Sydney
- Full working rights in Australia
- Experience working within the Special Needs sector is highly desirable but not essential.
We are open to working with new graduates who are looking to gain experience within the special needs sector. If you are passionate and eager to gain experience please do not hesitate to contact us if your experience is limited.
- Regular work in SSP and mainstream schools
- Opportunity to secure contract positions
- Support and advice from friendly, knowledgeable consultants within the education sector.
How to apply
If you are interested in working for a reputable company within roles offering work life balance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Thea Pisani Fraser on , quoting Ref No. 143662 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.