A unique and exciting opportunity is available for a Clinical Nurse (CN) and a Registered Nurse (RN) in a Coronary Care Unit in a rapidly developing private hospital in Queensland. You will be working with a friendly and welcoming team caring for patients post Myocardial Infarctions, Angiograms, Angioplasties and Permanent Pacemaker insertions. This unit has an extensive amount of cardiac monitoring beds. Reporting to the Clinical Nurse Manager of the Coronary Care Unit, you will be responsible for the provision of high quality nursing care to a diverse group of patients. These positions are both permanent part-time or full time.
- A minimum of 3 years Coronary Care Unit Experience
- Registration with (AHPRA) to work as a Registered Nurse
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated technical and interpersonal skills problem solving abilities
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to work autonomously, whilst still maintaining a good working relationship within a team environment
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Become part of the largest private healthcare providers in Australia
- Competitive salary offered
- Ongoing further education and professional development provided
- Flexible hours
Other roles also in Adelaide
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Chris at Frontline Health Brisbane on 0455 023 091, quoting Ref No. 146331 or otherwise please visit our website for other available positions.