This venue is a well known, high end and high volume MULTI AWARD WINNING Restaurant. With an exceptional and fresh menu and well known and long standing Head Chef, this is an amazing opportunity for a skilled Chef de Partie to jump into a fantastic role that can further develop you as a culinary professional.
As the Chef De Partie, you will be reliable, motivated, and passionate about food. You will value attention to detail and presentation, as well as being a true team player in the kitchen. This is a high volume kitchen, so we need a Chef what can keep up with the pace, as well as produce exceptional quality food.
We need a passionate foodie who is able to successfully run sections of the kitchen unsupervised and be able to assist in training and mentoring apprentices.
We need a PASSIONATE Chef with a great skill set!
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a high end a la carte kitchen
- The ability to work in a high volume kitchen
- Ability to run your own section confidently
- Ability to supervise junior team members
- Passion for good quality food - This is EXTREMELY important
- Ability to deliver a high standard of food within a highly regarded and quality venue
- Trade qualifications
- Well organised and time management skills
- Must be reliable, energetic & have a strong work ethic
REWARDS AND BENEFITS:
- Work with an award winning team
- Passionate Executive Management dedicated to your development
- Up to $60K + Super - What a great salary!
- Great career progression
- Great role with other awesome company benefits
So - have I caught your attention? APPLY NOW!
Seeking a job change now?
When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around?
We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ashleigh Lucas on +61 7 3010 9522, quoting Ref No. 143497 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.