We're searching for an energetic and accomplished Chef de Partie to join this busy functions focused bistro in Melbourne's South East.
The ideal candidate has experience across all areas of the kitchen, and is seeking a role where they can learn and develop their skills under an accomplished head chef with a dedicated team.
Working with quality produce and with a focus on modern Australian cuisine, this role would suit any dedicated Chef de Partie who has a passion for creating classic dishes in a busy fast paced environment.
To be a great candidate for this role, you must demonstrate:
- Commercial Cookery Certification (Cert III Minimum)
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar role
- Ability to multi-task and be a strong communicator
- Passion for modern Australian cuisine
- Genuine desire to grow and develop your career
- Enjoy working under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Experience across all areas of the kitchen:
- As well as:
- Basic Ordering
- Menu Contributions
If you're ready to take the next step in your career