Passionate about food, but less than pleased with standard hospitality hours?
Like the idea of working just three dinner shifts per week?
Ready to join a fun and supportive team in a great club venue?
We're on the search for a talented Chef de Partie to join an amazing club bistro in Melbourne's North.
The ideal candidate has both the experience, and enthusiasm to hold their own in the kitchen, and is open to taking direction, and interested in learning and developing their skills
We're looking for candidates who have a genuine desire to be great chefs, but appreciate being able to enjoy life outside of the kitchen - an opportunity not to be missed.
To be a great candidate for this position, you will need to show:
- Minimum Cert III Commercial Cookery Qualification
- At least two years experience in a similar role
- Positive attitude and a willingness to work hard
- Be a good team player and a great communicator
- Enjoy working under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Experience across all areas of the kitchen: Larder, Pans, Grill, Fryer
This is an amazing chance to join a fun and energetic team in an amazing venue with all the excitement of a busy kitchen - and a life-friendly roster.
ROLES LIKE THIS DON'T LAST LONG